Pilothouse Profile View
1. Available with sterndrive, waterjet or inboard power.
2. Ample swim platform is accessible through
a transom gate.
3. 22-degree deadrise for a smooth ride.
4. Rails rim the entire boat.
5. Large pilothouse windows provide
6. Hand-hold makes moving forward and aft safer.
7. Forward-raked windshield reduces glare
and stays drier.
8. Starboard and port side doors allow
for single-handed docking.
9. Enclosed pilothouse gives four-season protection.
10. Deep cockpit and ample freeboard
reflect workboat roots.
See related articles:
This article originally appeared in the November 2009 issue.