Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, the newest luxury private-island resort in the British Virgin Islands and one of Travel + Leisure’s 500 World’s Best Hotels in 2014, is enticing travelers to experience the ultimate private-island Caribbean getaway with an uber luxurious Valentine’s Day package.
Available for stays from Feb. 11 through 17, the Luxe in Love package starts at $16,500 per couple and includes:
• Four-night accommodations in a private, two-bedroom hillside villa with breathtaking Caribbean views
• Helicopter transfer from Terrance B. Lettsome International Airport (EIS)
• Bottle of Dom Pérignon Rosé Champagne and Beluga Caviar upon arrival
• Romantic five-course Valentine’s Day dinner for two in a private cabana on the Grand Pavilion overlooking the pool and marina, with wine pairings, a dozen roses and champagne with dessert
• Dinner for two in guest’s villa, prepared and served by a private chef showcasing regional specialties; includes bottle of Remy Martin XO cognac for a nightcap by the private plunge pool
• Private helicopter tour of the BVI for two, including a picnic on a secluded BVI beach
• Dolphin swim experience for two
• Couples half-day retreat at Ixora Spa by L’Occitane
• Private island-hopping charter for two, including stops at Virgin Gorda, The Baths, Soggy Dollar Bar, Foxy’s Tamarind Bar and Willie T’s
• Daily breakfast for two
• Set of etched commemorative champagne flutes
• Clive Christian perfume for her
• Private butler service daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
For information about Scrub Island or to book the Luxe in Love package, call toll-free (877) 890-7444.