Waterway Guide has introduced Waterway Guide Mobile and the release of our first in a series of mobile applications.
The North Carolina app is now available at the iTunes store by clicking here for the introductory price of $6.99.
The 2010 ICW North Carolina app covers the Intracoastal Waterway from Norfolk, Va., to Shallote Inlet, N.C., and includes side trips on Albemarle Sound, Outer Banks and Pamlico Sound.
In the Waterway Guide 2010 ICW North Carolina app you will find:
- Mile-by-mile navigational information and advice;
- "Goin' Ashore" features for your favorite towns, cities and ports;
- "Skipper's Handbook" of cruising essentials;
- Updated and comprehensive information on marinas, bridges and favorite anchorages;
- Annual updates and with daily updates available on our companion website;
- A guide to navigable inlets for offshore use.
Additional Waterway Guide Mobile apps will be introduced in the coming weeks. The next release will be South Carolina, followed by Georgia including down to Jacksonville, Fla. Three versions of the Chesapeake Bay guide will be issued: Northern Chesapeake Bay, the Central Chesapeake Bay and the Southern Chesapeake Bay including the Delmarva Coast. All releases are expected to be available for download by the end of April.