Classified Advertising Instructions
Soundings Classifieds are a fully-automated, online, ad ordering system. We offer categories to sell new and used boats- both power and sail. But we also offer a Marine Marketplace that includes a variety products and services beyond boats. As the Advertiser, our system helps you determine the size, placement and frequency of your classified advertising program. Our classified packages include both print and digital platforms.
To get started here are the easy steps to place an ad:
- Go to www.soundingssellmyboat.com
- Create your account by entering an email address and verifying a password.
- Choose by clicking one ad design you like from the four options. (See sample below).
- Once you’ve picked a classified plan, under Details, choose a Class - Power, Sail or Marine Marketplace.
- Please note, Marine Marketplace allows you to post items for sale and/or opportunities. This includes Help Wanted, Spare parts, Clothing, Engines, Accessories, Buildings, Marinas for sale, Used equipment etc.If it’s a Boat for sale, then enter make, model, year, length and price.
- Enter descriptive text, including heading contact information.
- If chosen, upload and drop in an image.
- Click print preview to view and confirm your ad layout. If needed, you can go back and make any necessary changes.
- Last step in to confirm payment options.
Once confirmed your ad is ready to go and will be placed immediately on our website Soundingsonline.com the next available monthly issue of Soundings.
If it’s easier for you, I will gladly help you place your ad or I will email you an order form to fill out.
I look forward to helping you sell your boat, hire a new employee or clear any overstock that’s sitting in storage.