Sunset Harbour Yacht Club is a private equity club, consisting of 125 memberships that are associated with slips ranging in size from 45’ - 170’ and a parking spot for each slip. The slips for sale in our Equity Club Membership are very similar to a membership in a golf club, no deed or title is transferred, you receive a stock certificate that represents a 125 share of Sunset Harbour Yacht Club, a not for profit corporation.
Please keep mind if you vacate your slip for a period of time we will work to lease out the slip and you the owner receives 80% of the leasing revenue.
In addition to their berths and a gated covered parking space, new buyers are granted membership privileges including use of a private fitness center, heated Olympic-size pool, high power electrical service, fresh water, phone, extremely fast internet, digital satellite TV and a personal dock box.
This prime location puts SHYC in the Center of the following events that happen in South Beach and Miami: SOBE Festival of the Arts, Miami International Boat Show, Yacht and Brokerage Show, Coconut Grove Art Festival, St Stephen Art Show, South Miami Art Festival, South Beach Food and Wine Festival, Key Biscayne Art Festival, Art Basil, Artemericas, International Film Festival, Art Deco Weekend, Seafood Festival and more.
- Slips available up to 210’
- 24/7 Security & Service
- 30, 50, 100 - single / 3 Phase, 480 V 200 amps
- Wi- Fi And Direct wire Internet with 1,000 Gbps
- In Slip Pump Out- each slip has pump out connection
- In Slip fuelling with diesel Barge
- Dry Cleaning Pick Up and Delivery
- Members Club House
NEW Amenities and Features
We have an very aggressive maintenance and capital program to keep the SHYC in top condition for the owners. Over the years completed $7 million dollars in capital improvement project at Sunset Harbour Yacht Club. All without an assessment to our members. For example:
- 2019 New 800-foot dock on the canal including new concrete piles & composite decking.
- 2019 Automated sliding access gates on all the docks.
- 2019 New fitness center.
- 2019 Landscape renovation.
- 2016 Pool renovation.
- 2016 No wake zone around marina approved.
- Electrical upgrade project of $1.5 Million to all our docks to provide a true 240 Volts system and upgrade the main serve to deliver 480V- 3 phase with up to 200 Amp service.
- Clubhouse completed in 2014.